I am SO EXCITED to be able to do Spring Mini Sessions during Washington D.C.’s peak Cherry Blossom bloom again this year! The National Park Service has predicted peak bloom to occur in Washington D.C. around the tidal basin from March 20-24, so that means I’m scheduling mini sessions the weekend during peak bloom, and the weekend right afterward!
As you know, professional photographers are required to get photography permits to schedule and photograph these coveted sessions. I’ve tried to minimize the cost for my clients, but because of the permit fees, these sessions are just a little more expensive than my normal 30-minute mini sessions!
Cherry Blossom mini sessions will be $299, which includes 30 minutes of portrait time during peak bloom at highly sought-after tidal basin locations and a minimum of 25 digital images delivered in high resolution format via online gallery within one week of the session date!
March 21 7:00 – 7:30am
March 21 7:45 – 8:15am
March 21 8:30 – 9:00am
March 22 7:00 – 7:30am
March 22 7:45 – 8:15am
March 22 8:30 – 9:00am
March 28 7:00 – 7:30am
March 28 7:45 – 8:15am
March 28 8:30 – 9:00am
March 29 7:00 – 7:30am
March 29 7:45 – 8:15am
March 29 8:30 – 9:00am
These are gorgeous!
Hi there! My name is James. I’m contacting to inquire if you offer mini sessions for family shoots in the spring and for how much. Here are the details:
* Backdrop: Washington DC Cherry Blossoms
* Family of four (4): 1 elderly and 2 adult women, 1 baby boy
* 10-15 digital copies of the photos, retouched
A few questions too:
* Would you be able to accommodate babies or do you work well with babies?
* Do you retouch the images, or would you be willing to? Would this raise the price of the quote?
* Would you be able to recommend other locations with cherry blossoms (to avoid crowds, just in case)?
* What dates and times would you recommend for this session? Not sure when the expected bloom for cherry blossoms in DC is.
To clarify, I’m contacting on behalf of my boss. I’m not a middleman or contractor; I’m just their assistant.
My number for a call or text is (650) 442-1024. Any help with this would be highly appreciated. Thank you so much!